Joseph (Yossi) Ashkenazi
Yossi Ashkenazi’s work is mainly concentrated in the field of complex litigation in which he has accumulated experience in a wide variety of areas, including white collar proceedings, commercial litigation, corporate litigation, securities litigation, trusts and estates, administrative litigation and insolvency litigation.
With 25 years of experience, Yossi has advised clients in all areas of white-collar crime, and defended major and important cases. Notably, Yossi has recently argued on behalf of Prime Minister Netanyahu in his pre-indictment hearing before the Attorney General, in what is considered the most important corruption case in Israel.
In addition, Yossi’s practice includes representing defendants in ‘White Collar crime’ prosecutions and disciplinary proceedings. In the past he has been involved in defending leading political figures including Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, senior law enforcement officers and corporate officers.
“A highly regarded figure”
Partner, Dr. J. Weinroth & Co., 2000-2003
- Associate, Dr. J. Weinroth & Co., 1994-2000
- Junior Associate, Dr. J. Weinroth & Co., 1992-1994
- Former Head of the Civil Procedure Committee of the Israeli Bar
- Member of the Hebrew University legal periodical (Mishpatim), 1992-1993
- Assistant teacher in Criminal Procedure and Corporate Law, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1993-1998
- Israel, 1994
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M (cum laude), 2000
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B (cum laude), 1994
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2021
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Ranked in Dispute Resolution (Chambers Global 2021).
- Ranked in Dispute Resolution (Chambers Global 2020).