Lev J. Zigman
Lev is a Partner in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department. Lev has extensive experience advising on a wide range of disputes which involve both civil litigation and administrative and commercial law issues.
In his practice, Lev represents leading local and international clients before the Israeli courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings. He also has expertise in administrative proceedings, particularly with regard to the decisions and actions of public authorities in Israel.
Vice Chairman of the Israel Bar Association, Tel Aviv District.
- Co-Chairman of the Civil Procedure Committee, Israel Bar Association, Tel Aviv District.
- Chairman of the Asia House Liaison Committee, Herzog, Fox & Neeman.
- Teaching Assistant in Public Law, Haifa University, 2006-2008.
- Mediation Certification by the Israel Bar Associated, 2006.
- Editorial Member, "Din Udvarim", Haifa University Law Review, 2004-2006.
- Israel Bar Association, 2008
- Haifa University, Israel, LL.M (magna cum laude), 2008
- Haifa University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2007