Jenia is a member of the Internet and E-commerce department. She advises clients on intellectual property matters and a wide range of commercial issues. Jenia deals with various fields of intellectual property, such as trademarks, copyright and domain names, and also handles intellectual property aspects in various transactions. In addition, Jenia handles drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including licensing arrangements, development, services, sponsorship sale and purchase agreements.
“A lawyer you can count on”
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B. and Amirim Honors Program (magna cum laude), 2010
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B. and Amirim Honors Program (magna cum laude), 2010
- Leaderim have signed an agreement for the sale of its business to the Willis Watson Tower group
- Our client Aspire Global has signed an agreement to sell its B2C segment to Esports Technologies.
- Our client 888 Holdings has acquired William Hill International
- Jaffa Oranges from Siberia…?
- Our client 888 has entered into a license agreement to use the Sports Illustrated brand
- We Represented the AMI Fund in the Sale of ZAP Group
- Client Update | WIPO PROOF
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented SBTech, Provider of Online Sports Betting and Gaming Platforms, in a 3-way Business Combination Transaction
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advises Brigend in the Acquisition of ‘Costa Bingo’
- Karen Elburg Discusses Trade Secrets at the 2018 AIPPI-Israel Conference
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Ami Fund in Its Acquisition of 80% of Go Global Travel Ltd.
- Recommended (IAM Patent 2021)
- Tier 2 in Prosecution and Strategy (WTR1000 2021)
- Tier 2 in Prosecution and Strategy (WTR1000 2020)