Aviv is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Department.
Aviv’s work includes:
- Legal aspects of real estate and property development, including litigation.
- Handling diverse real estate transactions, including sales of residential and commercial buildings.
- Advising contractors and entrepreneurs on all legal aspects of real estate property, planning, licensing and construction.
- Advising on expropriation issues, including damage claims resulting from planning programs.
- Handling tenders related to real estate and drafting contracting agreements.
- Advising in the field of municipal taxation, including property tax (‘Arnona’), development levies, betterment levies, construction fees, etc., including representation in front of appeals committees and courts.
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel, LL.M (magna cum laude), 2010
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2010