Dr. Ariel Flavian heads Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Real Estate Department. Ariel is an expert in Real Estate Law, planning and construction, local authorities, tender laws and class actions. In his work, Ariel has represented multiple local authorities and urban corporations. Ariel has led multiple urban construction projects from multiple contractors consisting of thousands of housing units, kibbutz projects, commercial construction and public construction for authorities and urban corporations. Ariel also deals with real estate litigation, expropriation, suits dealing with depreciation and associated matters.
- Israel Bar Association, 1993
- England & Wales, 2003
- Brunel University, England, PhD, 2013
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M, 1998
- Sheffield University, England, LL.B, 1991
- Ranked in Real Estate (Chambers Global 2021).
- Ranked in Real Estate (Chambers Global 2020).