Tsouriel Picard heads Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Real Estate Department.
Tsouriel’s work includes:
- Advising major Israeli real estate companies on the legal aspects of marketing and leasing of large-scale commercial complexes such as shopping centers and business parks;
- Drafting contracts, including lease contracts, real estate assets contracts, and agreements between contractors and suppliers;
- Advising on the sale and purchase transaction of real estate property for commercial and residential use;
- Advising commercial companies, from different fields, on lease and purchase transactions of real estate properties.
- Israel Bar Association, 2008
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel, LL.B, 2007
- Next Generation in Real Estate and Construction (The Legal 500 2022)