Yaakov Brandt has a diversified practice, with an emphasis on real estate, planning and construction, and project development and financing in Israel.
Yaakov provides legal consultation on a wide variety of issues concerning development projects and has been involved in all stages of some of Israel’s largest construction projects to date, including:
- Kanit’s Azrieli Business Centre, Israel’s largest commercial development, and Herzliya Business Park, one of the country’s greatest concentration of hi-tech enterprises;
- The Carmel Tunnels, the Cross Israel Highway and Road 431;
- Several large scale residential developments throughout Israel;
- Numerous high-tech and industrial facilities of leading Israeli companies.
As part of his work, Yaakov advises Israeli and international companies on real estate and development matters, including providing advice to the Israel Ports Company, the Tel Aviv Development Corporation (Atarim) and both Ichilov and Rambam hospitals. He also advises the umbrella organisation of Israeli contractors.
Yaakov has also been involved in advising Israeli entrepreneurs and investors in connection with real estate development transactions throughout Eastern Europe and the rest of the world.
Prior to joining Herzog, Fox & Neeman, Yaakov managed a large government-owned development company.
He offers considerable experience in international real estate and construction matters.
- Israel Bar Association, 1985
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, BA (Economics and Political Science)