Eliran Doyev is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Department. Eliran assists clients in all aspects of real estate as well as providing comprehensive legal advice in real estate transactions of all types, with an emphasis on the following-
• Legal support of contracting and construction companies in the purchase and sale of residential real estate.
• Accompanying purchasing groups at all stages.
• Combination transactions.
• Transactions in areas of urban renewal (N.O.P 38 – National Outline Plan for Seismic Strengthening of Existing Buildings).
.• Sale and purchase transactions of luxury apartments.
• Consulting with respect to institutions in providing financing for real estate transactions of all kinds.
• Commercial lease agreements.
As part of these transactions, Eliran handles all the legal aspects related to such transactions, commencing from conducting a legal due diligence examination of the real estate assets to advising on the taxation aspects of the transactions, including financing and obtaining bank support, planning and construction and agreements with contractors and suppliers.
- Israel Bar Association, 2013
- Bar-Ilan University, LLB (magna cum laude), 2012
- Bar-Ilan University, MBA (Finance) (magna cum laude), 2012