Neta is a partner in the Corporate and Securities department of Herzog Fox & Neeman, and leads the legal counsel in the insurance and health practices and in the field of financial institutions. Before joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, after 16 years at the Ministry of Finance, Neta was the Deputy Chief Legal Counsel of the Ministry of Finance.
Throughout the past decade Neta coordinated the legal counsel to the Capital Market, Insurance and Savings division in its areas of operation, including general and health insurance, supervision of financial institutions, law enforcement and financial sanctions, licensing of financial institutions, control permits, investments, money laundering, provident funds, life insurance and more. In addition, Neta coordinated the legal advice to the various departments in the Ministry of Finance in other areas, including the health sector, and led the ministry’s legal counsel in legislations, reforms and significant agreements in this area as well as in other areas.
Deputy Chief Legal Counsel, Ministry of Finance, 16 years
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M (cum laude), 2000
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B (Law & Economics), 1996
- Amendment to the Anti-Money Laundering Order – Application to Financial Asset Service Providers and Updating Credit Service Providers Obligations
- Payment Services Law – Draft Exemption Regulations
- Extension of the Regulations regarding Exemption From Licensing requirements for the Provision of Credit and Financial Asset Services
- Proposal To Expand Sources Of Funding For Non-Bank Lending Corporations
- Client Update | Revolution in the Field of Payment Services: Payment Services Law Approved in Fast-Track Legislation
- Leading Individual in Insurance (The Legal 500 2021).