Roy Nachimzon is a leading practitioner in banking and finance and corporate law. He regularly represents banks, institutional investors and private equity funds in acquisition finance, commercial loans, restructurings and other finance transactions. Roy’s work includes representation of both lenders and borrowers and he has developed substantial expertise in cross-border transactions.
Roy also has significant business experience in leadership roles having previously served as Executive Vice-President of Global Banking and Finance at El-Ad Group, a leading New York-based Real Estate investment firm and as Senior Vice-President and Head of the Israeli Desk at Israel Discount Bank of New York, a $10bn-commercial bank headquartered in New York.
El-Ad Group, 2014-2015, Executive Vice-President Global Banking and Finance
- Israel Discount Bank of New York, 2011-2014, Senior Vice-President and Head of the Israeli Desk
- Herzog, Fox & Neeman, 2006-2011, Partner
- Kantor, Elhanani, Tal & Co., 1999-2006, Associate
- Shufersal Ltd., 1997-1999, In-house Counsel
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- California, 1995
- Whittier Law School, USA, JD, 1995
- California State University, Northridge, USA, BA (Political Science),1992
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).