Immigration law at Herzog Fox & Neeman is a unique practice area, and is the first of its kind amongst full service commercial firms in Israel, encompassing both Israeli and U.S. immigration and nationality law.
The Immigration group works closely with local and international companies in addressing immigration needs, including assistance in securing work authorization for executives, managers, and specialized knowledge employees, and corporate immigration compliance. The Immigration group represents clients operating in a wide range of industries and markets, from multinational publicly traded entities, large financial institutions and consulting firms, through early stage hi-technology start ups. The Immigration group provides tailored legal solutions for the employment of foreign nationals in Israel and the U.S. to meet the needs of corporate clients in a dynamic and global marketplace.
The Immigration group also regularly advises private clients with regard to personal Israeli and U.S. immigration matters, dedicating special attention to the sensitive nature of immigration issues impacting upon individuals and their families.
Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Immigration group provides comprehensive legal advice for the international mobility of foreign professionals and individuals with regard to a broad range of Israeli and U.S. immigration matters.
Israel immigration legal services:
• Work permits and visas for foreign experts.
• Entry visas for business visitors and tourists.
• Temporary and permanent residence permits for foreign spouses and domestic partners.
• Work visas under the Law of Return.
• Citizenship (aliya), temporary and permanent residence visas under the Law of Return.
• Assistance in applying for Israeli passports and travel documents in exceptional circumstances.
• Representation with regard to inadmissibility and detainment matters.
• Representation of employers and employees within the scope of immigration violations and administrative appeals in court and at government offices.
• Population Registry matters and document procurement.