Roi Hayun is partner in the firm’s Labour and Employment Law practice. Roi advises local and international clients on a wide range of labour and employment law matters.
Areas of advice include:
- Ongoing advice with respect to all aspects of employment relations, including: employee recruitment, employment terms and conditions, compensation and retirement packages, HR policies, the prevention of sexual harassment, equal opportunities in the workplace, adaptation of international documents to Israeli law, and employment termination;
- Assistance in negotiating and drafting agreements, including: executive employment agreements, separation agreements, various compensation packages, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, and consultancy agreements;
- Advising in relation to all aspects of the employment of foreign experts during their temporary posting in Israel, including with respect to the employment laws relevant to employing such individuals and guidance in the process of obtaining work authorizations from governmental authorities in Israel.
- Israel Bar Association, 2006
- Rotterdam University, Gent and Haifa, Erasmus Program, The Netherlands, LL.M and MA (Economics), 2007
- Haifa University, Israel, LL.B, 2005