Israel (Ruly) Ber
Israel (Ruly) Ber is a partner in the firm’s Technology & Regulation Department. Ruly joined Herzog Fox & Neeman after eight years as a legal advisor at one of Israel’s largest banks. Ruly specialises in advising on data protection and privacy, cyber, online advertising, user-generated content, social media and mobile marketplaces compliance, as well as fintech and specifically financial and banking regulations, and their implications on financial institutions’ information and technological procedures. Ruly also lectures on the interactions between law and technology.
- Israeli Bar Association, 2003
- Tel Aviv University, LLB, 2001
- Tel Aviv University, LLM (magna cum laude), 2012
- UC Berkeley School of Law, LLM (Certificate of Specialization in Law & Technology), 2015
- Recommended Lawyer in Telecoms and Media (The Legal 500 2022)