Dan Shalev is a member of Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Technology & Regulation Department. Dan specialises in advising on various technological and regulatory aspects including online advertising and content, intellectual property, data protection and commercial matters.
Dan began his legal career working at a corporate Israeli law firm, where he refined his unique and strategic experience in the fields of online media, adtech, content and music production. In parallel, Dan acted as VP and COO of two adtech companies, Adorika and Adopt (respectively), prior to which he co-founded the Bama Music School and Recording Studio.
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- Bar Ilan University, LLB, 2010
- The College of Management, MBA (magna cum laude), 2013
- The Complete EU-US Data Protection Laws Playbook
- Congratulations to our digital health client Medisafe®, on raising $30 million in Series C funding round
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is pleased to announce the appointment of 10 new partners
- Special Client Update | Developments in US Privacy Legislation: Practical Overview and Implication