Kevin David Gampel
Kevin is a member of Herzog, Fox & Neeman’s Technology & Regulation Department. Kevin has experience with various technological and regulatory aspects including Privacy, Anti-Money Laundering, cybersecurity, and commercial matters.
- Israeli Bar Association - January 2020
- EFB French Bar Association - September 2020
- University of Saclay - Paris : Double degree LLB in French and Common Law. 2016
- University of Tel Aviv : Additional year specializing in business law. 2017
- University of Sorbon : Master in international business law. 2018
CNIL (National Commission on Informatics and Liberty) - Privacy - GDPR course 2020.