Hen Tirosh is a partner in the firm’s Environment and Climate Change practice and the Industrial Manufacturing Practice. Hen has extensive experience in diverse aspects of environmental law, including regulatory advice to industrial and energy facilities; environmental aspects of M&A and real-estate transactions; environmental aspects of capital markets and securities law and drafting of internal environment, health and safety compliance programs. Hen represents corporate and industrial manufacturing clients in a wide range of environmentally-related proceedings, including criminal and enforcement proceedings, civil litigation, class actions, administrative petitions and zoning and building procedures.
- Israel Bar Association, 2005
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2004
(1) Represented a large industrial facility in a precedential arbitration process resolving a private criminal claim and a tort claim regarding alleged air pollution and noise and odor hazards.
(2) Represented a large industrial facility in a class action regarding alleged environmental hazards for neighboring residents.
(3) Represented numerous industrial facilities in administrative hearings before the Ministry of Environmental Protection regarding alleged violations of emissions permits and toxins permits. The hearings concluded in dismissal and without further enforcement measures.
- Partner Hen Tirosh represented Chile Ezra in a complicated Pro Bono case
- Public Consultation on Carbon “Tax” on Imports to the EU
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advised IEC -Israel Electric Corporation
- Congratulations to Noble Energy and its partners, Delek Drilling and Ratio Oil, on starting production from the Leviathan Project
- Client Update | New Draft Guidelines Regarding Industrial Wastewater Monitoring
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Israel Electric Corporation in a USD 1 Billion International Notes Offering