The Employee Tax Benefits group provides ongoing advice to a wide variety of Herzog Fox & Neeman's clients, including: senior level executives and directors, start-up companies, privately owned companies, and Israeli and multi-national publicly listed companies. Lawyers from the group advise on all aspects of designing and implementing employee and executive compensation plans. In addition, the group plays an integral part in providing advice in relation to all of Herzog Fox & Neeman's M&A transactions, investment transactions, corporate restructurings and IPOs.
The group provides a broad range of legal and practical advice on all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation, including Labour Law, Securities Law, Corporate Law, Family Law and Taxation (including “Section 102 Plans”).
Herzog Fox & Neeman’s expertise includes all of the various types of compensation, such as:
- Employee share purchase plans
- Capital based incentive plans
- Performance based awards and benefits
- Pension schemes
- Phantom awards and agreements
- Deferred compensation arrangements
- Adjustment periods
- "Golden Parachute" agreements
- Special entitlements for unique employment circumstances such as change of control
- Employee compensation aspects of M&A transactions, IPOs and other corporate transactions
Corporate Tax, Employee Tax Benefits, Gaming, Indirect Taxes, Customs & International Trade, International Tax Planning, Internet & E-commerce, Investment Funds & Private Equity, Private Clients, Trusts & Estates, Tax, Tax Controversy – Disputes & Litigation, Transfer Pricing, Value Added Tax (VAT)