Tal Dror Schwimmer heads the Investment Funds Department and works with the largest and most significant venture capital funds, growth funds, real estate funds, debt fund, private equity funds and hedge funds in Israel, providing them with legal advice in the structuring and forming of the funds as well as on their ongoing operations.
Tal also represents many of the Israeli institutional investors and private investors in their investments in Israeli and foreign investments funds and also international funds in their fundraising in Israel.
Tal’s work includes advising funds in respect to their structure, drafting all fund offering documents, negotiating with prospective investors, representing the fund and its managers in interactions with governmental bodies and providing advice on all ongoing matters. Tal’s in-depth knowledge of the funds industry and considerable experience in fund formation on the one hand and in representing investors in their investments in funds on the other hand, allows her to provide her clients with creative solutions and to bridge the gaps between the funds and their potential investors.
Tal’s clients include among others Viola Ventures, Viola Growth, Reality Investment Funds, Sphera Funds, Greenfield Partners, Northwind Group, VGames, Hyperwise Ventures, KDC Media Fund, Altshuler Shaham’s group of hedge funds, Poalim Capital Markets, Pico Venture Partners, Clal Insurance, Phoenix, Halman Aldubi and Arkin.
- Israel Bar Association, 2002
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, MBA (Finance) (magna cum laude), 2008
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2001
- Congratulations to VGames on the Formation of a New Venture Capital Fund
- We are happy to announce the launch of a new venture capital fund: Hyperwise Ventures Fund.
- Funds Registration with CIMA according to the new Cayman Islands Private Funds Law – Follow-up Upd
- Investment Funds – Update Regarding Changes in the Cayman Islands AML Regulations and Private Funds Law
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Halman-Aldubi in Their First Partnership Prospectus