Tal Dror Schwimmer heads the Investment Funds Department and works with the largest and most significant venture capital funds, growth funds, real estate funds, debt fund, private equity funds and hedge funds in Israel, providing them with legal advice in the structuring and forming of the funds as well as on their ongoing operations.
Tal also represents many of the Israeli institutional investors and private investors in their investments in Israeli and foreign investments funds and also international funds in their fundraising in Israel.
Tal’s work includes advising funds in respect to their structure, drafting all fund offering documents, negotiating with prospective investors, representing the fund and its managers in interactions with governmental bodies and providing advice on all ongoing matters. Tal’s in-depth knowledge of the funds industry and considerable experience in fund formation on the one hand and in representing investors in their investments in funds on the other hand, allows her to provide her clients with creative solutions and to bridge the gaps between the funds and their potential investors.
Tal’s clients include among others Viola Ventures, Viola Growth, Reality Investment Funds, Sphera Funds, Greenfield Partners, Northwind Group, VGames, Hyperwise Ventures, KDC Media Fund, Altshuler Shaham’s group of hedge funds, Poalim Capital Markets, Pico Venture Partners, Clal Insurance, Phoenix, Halman Aldubi and Arkin.
- Israel Bar Association, 2002
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, MBA (Finance) (magna cum laude), 2008
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B (magna cum laude), 2001
- Roadshow Event by Calcalist & Poalim Hi-Tech
- VC fund Stardom Ventures has recently held its final closing, having raised commitments of USD 65 million
- Herzog represented the entrepreneurs Liron Azrielant and Daniel Roditi, in the formation of a new venture capital fund for Meron Capital
- More Interest on the Taxation of Carried Interest
- Herzog’s Investment Funds team has worked on the formation of a new fund
- Congratulations to VGames on the Formation of a New Venture Capital Fund
- We are happy to announce the launch of a new venture capital fund: Hyperwise Ventures Fund.
- Funds Registration with CIMA according to the new Cayman Islands Private Funds Law – Follow-up Upd
- Investment Funds – Update Regarding Changes in the Cayman Islands AML Regulations and Private Funds Law
- New ITA Circulars Dealing with the Taxation of Private Equity and VC Funds, their Investors and Fund Managers
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Halman-Aldubi in Their First Partnership Prospectus
- Three of Our Partners Were Crowned Women Leaders by IFLR1000 2021
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2019
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2018
- Herzog Fox Neeman is Ranked by The Legal 500 for 2017
- Crowned as a Woman Leader for 2021 by IFLR1000.
- Leading Individual in Investment and Venture Capital Funds (The Legal 500 2021)
- Market Leader (IFLR1000, 2021)
- Leading Individual in Investment and Venture Capital Funds (The Legal 500 2020)
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2020)
- Tier 1 in Investment and Venture Capital Funds (The Legal 500 2019)