Natalie Jacobs is a partner in the firm’s Banking & Finance Department. Natalie has extensive experience in advising foreign and domestic clients on derivatives, structured finance and structured products, including swaps and ISDA documentation, capital relief transactions, securitisations, custody and brokerage agreements, fund review, and capital markets.
In light of the relevant regulatory regime, Natalie has been involved in the following transactions: ISDA documentation, hedge funds, securitisations, structured notes, capital relief trades, custody and brokerage agreements, and other financial products.
Among Natalie’s clients are major banks and financial institutions, insurance companies and pension funds, investment houses, corporations, investment and fund managers, and financial insurers both in Israel and abroad.
Prior to joining Herzog Fox & Neeman, Natalie was a partner at another leading Tel Aviv law firm for more than eight years, following four years at Sidley, New York and two years at Linklaters, New York.
“A lawyer you can count on”
- Israel Bar Association, 1997
- New York Bar Association, 2002
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 1997
Structured finance and regulatory driven trades and investments
Financial services regulation
- Preparing for a World Without LIBOR | Where Are We Now?
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Proud of another Successful Registration of a Foreign Fund in Israel
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Halman-Aldubi in Their First Partnership Prospectus
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).
- Recommended in Structured Finance (WWL, 2020).