Zara represents Israeli and international entities in the fields of energy, natural resources, infrastructure projects and project financing transactions, including the development and financing of conventional and cogeneration power plants, pumped storage plants, desalination plants, transportation and other large scale infrastructure projects. Recent highlights include advising an international syndicate of lenders in connection with the USD 1.27 billion financing of the Karish / Tanin gas fields and advising an international syndicate of Lenders arranged by Deutsche Bank AG and Bank Hapoalim B.M. (supported by guarantees from Euler Hermes) for the approximately NIS 1.6 billion financing of a 450MW conventional power plant under construction by IPM Beer Tuvia Ltd.
Hogan Lovells, London, UK, 2007-2009, Trainee Solicitor
- Israel Bar Association, 2011
- England, 2009
- BPP Law School, UK, LPC (Distinction), 2006
- Cambridge University, UK, MA (Law) (First Class Honours), 2005
- Congratulations to our client, Mubadala Petroleum, on the signing of an agreement to acquire Delek’s share in the Tamar natural gas field
- The Manara Cliff Project is Taking Off
- We advised Bank Hapoalim regarding financing the Municipal Solid Waste Treatment project
- Congratulations to Bank Leumi, Psagot and Amitim Group on the “Etgal” Power Plant on Ashdod
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represented Both Local and International Lenders in a USD 1.250 Billion Financing to Energean Israel
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Pleased to Announce the Appointment of 15 New Partners | 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Advised Mizrahi Tefahot Bank in Connection with the NIS 435 million Financing of the 73MW Cogeneration Power Plant
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2022
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Recommended Lawyer in Energy and Infrastructure (The Legal 500 2022).
- Ranked in Projects & Energy (Chambers Global 2022).
- Ranked in Projects & Energy (Chambers Global 2021).
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).