Talya Solomon heads the Antitrust and Competition department at Herzog Fox & Neeman. Talya has more than 20 years of extensive experience in all matters of antitrust and competition laws, including civil, administrative and criminal aspects.
As a former Team Leader in the Israel Antitrust Authority (ICA) legal department, Talya has unique experience in representing clients before the ICA and the Israeli Commissioner. Talya also holds a successful track record in managing antitrust litigation cases including antitrust class actions.
Talya regularly represents and advises large entities, international and domestic, who act in a plethora of markets and sectors.
Talya joined Herzog Fox & Neeman at the beginning of 2015, after 10 years at an Israeli law firm, where she was a partner and co-head of the Antitrust and Competition Department. Prior to that, Talya worked for more than 5 years at the IAA where she was responsible for the banking, finance, insurance and credit card sectors.
Talya handles large and complex economic cases regarding all antitrust issues such as mergers of companies, monopoly and abuse of dominant position issues, cartels and restraints of trade.
In addition, Talya deals with matters connected to the new Israeli legislation which aims to enhance competition, especially in the food sector (‘Law for Enhancement of Competition in the Israeli Food Sector’ and the ‘Business Concentration Law’).
Talya was recognized by Chambers as one of the leading practitioners in the field of Antitrust and Competition in their Global Guide.
“Very service-oriented and understanding of the business side of the company”
- Israel Bar Association, 2000
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.M, 2003
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, LL.B (cum laude), 1999
- Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel, BA (Economics) (cum laude), 1999
- We Represented the AMI Fund in the Sale of ZAP Group
- An Overview of Merger Control Laws & Regulation Applicable in Israel
- Killer Acquisitions and Exit Strategies
- Talya Solomon’s Q&A About Israeli Merger Law
- Chambers 2019 | Herzog Fox & Neeman Ranked Band-1 in 8 Practice Areas!
- Client Update | Antitrust and Competition | 2017 Summary
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Talya Solomon and Iris Achmon Authored a Q&A for The Legal 500
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Talya Solomon and Iris Achmon Author an Article for the Journal of European Competition Law and Practice
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Talya Solomon and Iris Achmon Contribute to the Global Competition Review for Private Litigation 2017
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Talya Solomon and Iris Achmon Contribute to The In-House Lawyer’s Comparative Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Highly Recommended in the GCR 100 2021
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2020
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2019
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2018
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is Ranked by Chambers Global for 2017
- Ranked in Competition & Antitrust (Chambers Global 2021).
- Ranked as Recommended in the Competition 2020 category by Who's Who Legal.
- Ranked in Competition & Antitrust (Chambers Global 2020).
- Was nominated as the Chairman of Antitrust Committee by the Israel Bar Association in 2019.
- Ranked as Future Leader in the Competition 2019 category by Who's Who legal.