Dr. Nimrod Kozlovski joined Herzog Fox & Neeman in 2013 as a Senior Advisor on Internet laws, Ad-tech, Monetization and e-Commerce.
Nimrod is an expert investor in Cyber Security and a teaching professor on Internet and Cyber Law, Information Technology and Innovation with experience as a seasoned entrepreneur and Strategic & Legal Consultant.
Nimrod recently joined JVP, a leading Israeli VC, as a Partner, JVP Cyber Labs, focusing on Cyber Security and Big Data, co-leading an innovation incubator in Be’er Sheva. He formerly co-launched the Cyber Security studies at Tel Aviv University Management School.
Formerly, Nimrod was the co-founder of innovative start-ups: PLYmedia and Altal Security and consulted to handful of other start-ups in the fields of Internet law, telecommunication regulation, information security and proactive security and to governmental and international security bodies.
Nimrod received his doctorate in law (J.S.D) from Yale Law School and conducted his Post-Doctorate research in Computer Science on Proactive Security at Yale School of Computer Sciences.
In the Israel Defense Forces, Nimrod served as a Captain in the Electronic Warfare unit.
Nimrod was an Adjunct Professor at New York Law School and has written books and articles on Internet Law, Cyber Crime, Digital Law Enforcement and Copyright Law. He co-initiated the Yale-Harvard-MIT Cyber Scholars program, was a Research Fellow at Yale Information Society Project and was a summer Adjunct Lecturer at Oxford University for Internet studies. He clerked at the Israeli Supreme Court for the Vice President, Justice Dr. Mishael Chesin and prior to that an intern at Tel Aviv District Court, Chamber of Vice President, Judge Dr. Gabriel Kling.
- Israel Bar Association, 2001
- Tel Aviv University, LLB (cum laude), 1997
- Tel Aviv University, LLM (Judging) (cum laude), 2000
- Yale University, LLM, 2002
- Yale University, JSD, 2005
- Yale University, PhD (Computer Science), 2005
The computer and the legal process (Israeli Bar Publication, 2000)
Cyber (ed: Balkin, Kozlovski et el.) (NYU Press, 2006)
Access to Knowledge for consumers: The impact of consumer-friendly copyright limitations and exceptions
(With Klinger Yarkoni)
- Discover Israel’s Smart City Innovation Webinar
- Discover Israel’s Smart City Innovation -An insight into solving city needs
- Cyber Attacks – Prevention and Coping : Not a Question of If But When
- UAE – ISRAEL FUTURE DIGITAL ECONOMY SUMMIT
- Partner Nimrod Kozlovski Explains to Ctech All There Is To Know about the New U.S. Department of the Treasury Advisory
- How will the relationship with investors from the United Arab Emirates look like?
- Dark Web Deanonymizing Technologies
- When companies realize their data is being sold online
- “Digital inheritance” | Partner Nimrod Kozlovski guides us about digital assets after death
- The world of Dark Web monitoring – An interview with SIXGILL Co-Founder Avi Kasztan
- “You Can Predict the Crime, but You Don’t Have to Wait for it to Happen” | Dr. Nimrod Kozlovski at Mind the Tech
- Dr. Nimrod Kozlovski on Google’s 20th Anniversary
- Herzog Fox & Neeman’s Dr. Nimrod Kozlovski on Banks and Artificial Intelligence
- Nimrod Kozlovski Talks Wiretapping with Reshet
- Dr. Nimrod Kozlovski Discusses AI at 5th Jerusalem PPE Convention
- Herzog Partner Nimrod Kozlovski Spoke at Calcalist’s Mind the Tech Conference
- Recommended in Data - Data Security 2021 (Who's Who Legal)
- Recommended in Data - Information Technology 2021 (Who's Who Legal)
- Recommended in Data - Data Security 2020 (Who's Who Legal)
- Recommended in Data - Information Technology 2020 (Who's Who Legal)