Michal Lavi is a partner at Herzog Fox & Neeman and part of the Investment Funds team.
Michal specializes in various types of investment funds, including, venture capital funds, private equity funds, growth funds, hedge funds, real-estate funds, infrastructure funds, debt funds and funds of funds, providing them with legal advice in the structuring and forming of the funds as well as on their ongoing operations.
Michal also represents the largest institutional investors in Israel as well as private investors, including high net worth individuals in their investments in all types of Israeli and foreign investments funds.
Before joining the firm, Michal worked for more than five years in KPMG Israel’s Tax Department.
KPMG Somekh Chaikin, Israel, 2008-2014, Manager, Tax Department
- Tel Aviv Magistrate Court, Israel, 2007-2008, Intern
- Israel Bar Association, 2008
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.M, 2011
- Sha'arei Mishpat College, Israel, LL.B (cum laude), 2007
- Herzog’s Investment Funds team has worked on the formation of a new fund
- Congratulations to VGames on the Formation of a New Venture Capital Fund
- We are happy to announce the launch of a new venture capital fund: Hyperwise Ventures Fund.
- 04.07.18 | Morning Seminar for Private Equity Fund Investors
- New ITA Circulars Dealing with the Taxation of Private Equity and VC Funds, their Investors and Fund Managers
- Microsoft Signs to Purchase Cloudyn
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).