Maple & Honey Forum Webinar | Canadian SPACs and IPOs for Israeli Tech Companies
9 March 2021
Please join us on March 9 for the Maple & Honey Forum special presentation on Canadian Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and IPOs. This webinar will be hosted by Aviram Hazak, M&A partner at Herzog Fox & Neeman, and Aaron Sonshine, Ted Shoub and Elad Travis, co-heads of Canada-Israel initiative at leading Canadian law firm Bennett Jones.
Topics will include:
- SPACs in Canada: opportunities for Israeli companies to go public and raise funds via SPAC transactions.
- Hi-Tech initial public offerings in Canada – attractive new listings paths for Israeli companies in Canada:
Advantages of Canadian public markets
Who is the right fit and what do investors look for?
- Canada – U.S. Multijurisdictional Disclosure System (MJDS) –using the Toronto Stock Exchange as a first
step toward listing on a US stock exchange.
- Michael Shuh, Managing Director & Head of Financial Institutions Banking at Canaccord Genuity
- Mike Lauzon, Managing Director & Head of TMT at Canada at Canaccord Genuity
- Julian Klymochko, Founder & CEO at Accelerate Financial Technologies
- Aaron Sonshine, Capital Markets Partner at Bennett Jones
- Dani Lipkin, Director, Global Business Development at Toronto Stock Exchange
- Ilan Levin, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at Moringa
About the Maple & Honey Forum
The Maple & Honey Forum is dedicated to promoting Canada-Israel investments, partnerships and support across industries, including technology, healthcare, cannabis, agri-tech, alternative energy and natural resources.
For registration >> click here