Yael is an associate in the firm’s Labour and Employment Law Department. Her practice includes:
- Advising local and international clients on a wide range of labour and employment matters, including: employee recruitment, employment terms and conditions, compensation and retirement packages, HR policies, the prevention of sexual harassment, equal opportunities in the workplace, adaptation of international documents to the Israeli law and employment termination.
- Assisting clients with drafting and negotiating agreements, such as executive employment agreements, separation agreements, various compensation packages, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, and consultancy agreements.
- Advising clients in international and local transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and organizational changes, including: conducting due diligence, assessing legal risks, drafting employment-related provisions for all transaction documents, advising on aspects relating to the change of employer etc.
- Providing legal opinion to local and international clients, including leading international law firms, on the Israeli legal aspects of different employment-related procedures conducted on a world-wide basis. Moreover, advising clients whose labour relations are governed by collective bargaining agreements in relation to all of the implications of engaging in collective employment relationships.
- Israel Bar Association, 2014
- Bar-Ilan University, Israel, LL.B, 2013