Eti is a member of the firm’s Labour and Employment Law department. Eti provides ongoing advice and support to local and international clients in a range of labor law and employment law matters, including: employee recruitment, employment terms and conditions, compensation and retirement packages, HR policies, termination of employment ect.
Eti also advises on commercial transactions such as merger and acquisitions and organizational changes, in aspects relating to employment, including drafting of variety employment-related agreements, conducting due diligence and assessing legal risks.
M. Firon & Co., 2016-2017, Associate
- Epstein Knoller Chomsky Osnat Gilat Tenenboim & Co., 2014-2016, Associate
- Israel Bar Association, 2014
- Haifa University, Israel, LL.B magna cum laude, 2013
- Congratulations to our client, VINFAST LLC for leading an investment round of up to $80 Million in StoreDot Ltd.
- Congratulations to Ariston Group and Kibbutz Sha’ar Ha’amakim on the recent completion of Ariston Holding’s acquisition of Chromagen
- Congratulations to our client Celsius on its acquisition of the Israeli startup GK8
- We Represented the AMI Fund in the Sale of ZAP Group
- Herzog Fox & Neeman Represents PepsiCo in SodaStream Acquisition