Eran Wagner has a broad commercial practice, specializing in infrastructure development and project finance, energy and natural resources. Eran advises local and international clients with respect to high profile BOT/BOO/PFI infrastructure projects, including entrepreneurs, financial institutions and technology providers (both local and international). Eran has considerable experience advising with respect to regulatory and licensing matters and negotiating EPC and O&M contracts, power purchase agreements and gas supply agreements in the energy, electricity and natural gas sectors.
Eran is experienced in handling complex financial closings, involving both local and multi-national corporations, lenders and governmental institutions (including the Electricity Authority, Israel Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange). He also provides ongoing corporate and commercial advice and has represented clients in their corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, share and asset purchases, joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
In addition, Eran has acted in connection with a variety of corporate, securities and capital markets transactions including public offerings involving the issuance of stock, options and other securities, tender offers, transfer of control in public companies, sale and purchase agreements, M&A transactions and private equity financing transactions.
Eran is a member of the Project and Infrastructure Committee of the Israeli Bar and is a licensed mediator by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Center, affiliated with the Center for Mediation in Law, New York (2004).
Haim, Samet, Steinmetz, Haring & Co, 2004-2005, Law Clerk and Associate
- Israel Bar Association, 2005
- Netanya Academic College of Law, Israel, LL.B
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2021 Guide (30 Edition)
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2020 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2019 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked Top Tier Firm by IFLR 1000 2018 Guide
- Herzog Fox & Neeman is ranked by the IFLR 1000 2017 Guide
- Highly Regarded (IFLR1000, 2021).