Galia Kleinman is a partner in the firm’s Labour and Employment Law Department providing ongoing advice with respect to all aspects of employment relations, both from HR perspective as well as commercial. Galia has extensive experience in advising employers in cases of recovery processes, reorganization and downsizing, including managing crisis management, handling labor disputes, negotiations towards collective agreements etc.
Galia’s work also includes representation and involvement in numerous and varied litigation proceedings in various courts, including individual employee proceedings, collective disputes, class actions, mediation and arbitration.
M. Firon & Co., 2016, Managing Partner of the Labour and Employment Law Department
- Epstein Knoller Chomsky Osnat Gilat Tenenboim & Co. (EKT), 2013-2015, Managing Partner of the Labour and Employment Law Department
- N.Feinberg and Co., 2010-2013, Associate
- Shemer & Co., 2001-2010, Associate
- Jarach Abramov, 1996-2001, Associate
- Israel Bar Association, 1996
- Tel Aviv University, Israel, LL.B, 1995
- Technion University, Israel, B.S (Chemical Engineering), 1990