Cannabis-Tech Meet-Up | On the Verge of the Cannabis Industry Boom!
26 December 2018
Herzog Fox & Neeman, together with Frost & Sullivan, will be holding a unique medical and pharmaceutical Cannabis-Tech meet-up.
Together with top industry entrepreneurs, investors, researchers and advisors, we will discuss Israel’s cannabis-tech market, including current capital raising trends, public and private cannabis-tech M&A, reverse-mergers, and regulatory global and domestic developments.
Guest speakers and panelists include*:
- Tamir Gedo | CEO, BOL Pharma
- Nirit Bernstein | Senior Research Scientist, AOR, Volcani Institute
- Dr. Hadar Cohen Halevy | Healthcare Consulting Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
- Dr. Tiran Rothman | Director, Head of Israel, Frost & Sullivan
- David Bassa | CEO & Founder – CannaLean Biotechs
- Dr. Ascher Shmulewitz | Chairman and Interim CEO, Therapix
- Dr. Sari Prutchi-Sagiv | Tech Transfer Director, Pharma & Diagnostics, Mor Research Applications
- Yair Geva | Head of Hi-Tech, Herzog Fox & Neeman
- Ran (Goldi) Goldshtein | CEO, First-Digital Assets Group
- Emma Gutman | Hi-Tech Business Development, Herzog Fox & Neeman
*Full agenda and speakers to be confirmed.
The event will be held on Wednesday, 26th December, 18:00-21:00, at WeWork HaZerem, HaPelech St. 7, Tel Aviv.