Herzog Fox & Neeman's vast, unique cannabis desk offers a range of strategic and legal services, both locally and internationally.
We represent clients in Israel and abroad, specialising in assisting clients at all stages of the supply chain; growth, production, marketing and distribution, and issue.
Our diverse services include:
- assistance and advice throughout the process of obtaining approvals and licences (in Israel and abroad);
- representation before various regulators (in Israel and abroad);
- local and international mergers and acquisitions;
- local and international investment transactions;
- commercial agreements (distribution and cooperation) (including initial public offerings (IPO));
- merger into existing stock exchanges;
- dual listing;
- mass financing;
- ongoing consulting for public and private companies;
- tax consulting, together with advice on the establishment of the various systems and stages of operations;
- medical patents and trademarks, and more.
The multidisciplinary approach advocated by our firm and the vast experience of its diverse departments provide an optimal solution for our clients in maintaining and expanding their business, including later employment agreements, supplier and consultant contracts, construction agreements, licensing, financing and any other task required for growing, and developing businesses in general, and in the relevant field in particular (whether in organic growth or in growth through mergers and acquisitions).
In order to provide full and optimal support to the cannabis bodies at various stages, our office is in direct contact with cannabis regulatory bodies in Israel and abroad, with foreign law firms leading the cannabis industry in their country, and with research and pharma entities located at the forefront of cannabis technology.