Our Hi-Tech department is the first choice for Hi-Tech companies, funds and other players in the field who are operating or investing in Israel. We are proud that our efforts have contributed towards making Israel a “Start-up Nation” and to bringing exciting innovation to the world.
With years of experience, our attorneys provide clients with high quality advice tailored to their needs, taking into account their business and stage of development. Furthermore, our team continuously innovates and tackles complicated matters with creative solutions that embody the same entrepreneurial spirit as our clients.
We represent clients working on cutting-edge technologies in every technological space, from traditional to recently developed, of all sizes and at all stages of technology development. Our clients are single entrepreneurs at the idea stage (via our "accelerator" programs), entrepreneurs from start-ups working towards multi-billion dollar exits, successful enterprises looking to expand their operations internationally, global corporations and publicly traded multinationals seeking to establish operations in Israel (local subsidiaries and innovations centres) or seeking to acquire corporates in the Hi-Tech ecosystem.
Our Hi-Tech department provides a wide range of legal services to Hi-Tech clients, including:
- Helping founders with structuring the venture and dealing with the initial issues faced by start-ups
- Advising on investment rounds from the initial angel stage onwards
- Advising on government incentive programs such as the Israel Innovation Authority grant schemes, including IP related issues
- Licensing agreements for the use of our clients’ software and products
- Offering guidance from day-to-day commercial activity to protection and exploitation of intellectual property rights
- Advising on exit transactions (such as M&A and private equity deals) as well as and strategic financing transactions - we have been involved in the majority of public technology M&A deals in Israel in recent years, as well as a major portion of M&A deals for private companies and pride ourselves in working with technology start-ups from their early stages through their M&A or IPO (i.e. Varonis, Mellanox and more).
Moreover, Herzog is the first Israeli law firm to establish a Silicon Valley Representative Office. We have increased our active role in that community, allowing us to provide a direct, real-time line of communication between our TLV offices, our clients in the U.S. and the Silicon Valley community.
We are proud to have been instrumental in some of the most exciting transactions to take place in recent years, including the acquisition of Mellanox by NVidia, Sodastream by PepsiCo, Dynamic Yield by McDonalds, Redkix by Facebook, Sygnia by Temasek, Datorama by Salesforce and more.
Hi Tech News & Insights
Commercial, Corporate, Hi Tech, Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisation & Restructuring
Commercial, Hi Tech, International Tax Planning, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax, Transfer Pricing
Capital Markets & Securities, Commercial, Corporate, Hi Tech, Mergers & Acquisitions
Capital Markets & Securities, Corporate, Hi Tech, Investment Funds & Private Equity, Mergers & Acquisitions
We will be glad to assist you. Please fill in the following form
* required field